My PC updated to Windows 10, and it seemed to go flawlessly until trying to run the scripts to setup this image. Permissions were easy to fix, but an unused mysterious missing font turned out to be the thorn in the watermarking script.
Due to bad weather I had to rush out a day early for a week long trip, catching a ferry instead of a plane. This image was supposed to be online before I left, and it got left behind. But I'm back now, and have it uploaded.
This one has been sitting unfinished for a year, because the gray blast wave didn't like mixing with the fire, and kept crashing the computer. I figured out it would render once per loading of the image, only crashing the second attempt. So I reloaded after each test render, which let me finish.
This is a combination of two images. Terragen can't yet add the smoke and debris, so I did that part in Bryce. Which came out so well, it made me want to redo the Terragen part, but I had to stop playing somewhere.