I didn't use lo-res models as the tiny trees in the background, so this image had over 22 trillion polygons. (69.6 trillion when rendering the dynamically generated parts.) Defiantly NOT a model of efficiency.
This image rendered for three days on 4 computers before crashing, and losing all the work. I rendered again at wallpaper sizes only, just to get it online. I may never try rendering a commercial version of this one again.
Moving between servers, I expected more broken scripts. Turns out I found most of the broken ones trying to upload this image. They are all in my administration area. (uploading checking sizes and such.) Hopefully you can see this.