My PC updated to Windows 10, and it seemed to go flawlessly until trying to run the scripts to setup this image. Permissions were easy to fix, but an unused mysterious missing font turned out to be the thorn in the watermarking script.
Fractal Flame image. This is how I imagine an Atom would photograph, if we could get a live action shot. We never can though, as light can't bounce off all those parts fast enough to be captured like this.
An Antique music box. I tried to make a video of the creation of the music box and final image but lost a bunch of the slides. Out of frustration, this one didn't get finished until I had nearly forgot about it all.
Moving between servers, I expected more broken scripts. Turns out I found most of the broken ones trying to upload this image. They are all in my administration area. (uploading checking sizes and such.) Hopefully you can see this.
A still life arrangement of Poppies, I expected this to render without the difficulty of some of my more complex images, but it turns out the hairy stems using complex displacement maps to create the hair, never rendered he way the preview versions did.