This image rendered for three days on 4 computers before crashing, and losing all the work. I rendered again at wallpaper sizes only, just to get it online. I may never try rendering a commercial version of this one again.
Moving between servers, I expected more broken scripts. Turns out I found most of the broken ones trying to upload this image. They are all in my administration area. (uploading checking sizes and such.) Hopefully you can see this.
Not exactly the design I started out to make. However, the puzzle piece took so long, I will have to eventually make the other design to justify the time I spent trying to get the top rounded just right.